Historic Amherst Landmarks On This Map
- First Congregational Church
- First Baptist
- Grace Episcopal
- Wesley Methodist Episcopal
- St. Bridgets Roman Catholic
- Zion Chapel, (African.)
- College Church
- North College
- South College
- Chapel Building
- The Henry T. Morgan Library
- College Hall
- Lawrence Observatory
- Williston Hall
- Walker Hall
- Appleton Cabinet
- Pratt Gymnasium
- Old Gymnasium
- Presidents House
- Mass Agricultural College
- Mt. Pleasant Institute
- Amherst High School
- Amity Street School
- First National Bank
- Amherst Savings Bank and Post Office
- Palmers Hall
- Masonic and C. A. R. Halls
- New London Northern R. R. Station
- Amherst House, Edward Conkey, Prop
- Woods Hotel, Frank P. Wood, Prop
- Sissons Hotel, T. T. Sisson, Prop
- H. D. Fearing & Co., Straw Goods Manfy
- The Hills Company, Straw Goods Manfy
- L. E. Dickinson, Planing Mill and Box Fatory
- Amherst Gas Company
- Beta Theta Pi
- Chi Psi
- Delta Kappa Epsilon
- Delta Upsilon
- Psi Upsilon
- Chi Phi
- Alpha Delta Phi
- Theta Delta Chi
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Amherst, MA from the year 1886.
This vintage piece includes a number of well known Amherst landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1886.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Amherst map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be removed easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Amherst, MA is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Amherst, Massachusetts 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.