Alexandria, Virginia Vintage Map
Historic Alexandria Landmarks On This Map
- Hunting Creek Bridge to Mount Vernon
- Fort Lyons
- Fort Ellsworth
- Fairfax Seminary
- Pa Reserves
- Government Bakery
- Orange & Alexandria R. R. Depot
- Provost Marshalls Office
- Quarter Masters Department
- Custom House, Post Office and Military Government Headquarters
- Mansion House Hospital
- Christs Church & Genl Washingtons Place of Worship
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Alexandria, VA from the year 1863.
This vintage print includes many popular Alexandria landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1863.
Our company has restored this vintage Alexandria map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily cleaned up if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Alexandria, VA is available to you in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Alexandria, Virginia 1863 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.