Fairmont & Palatine, West Virginia Vintage Map
Historic Fairmont & Palatine Landmarks On This Map
- State Normal School
- Public Schools
- Court House
- The T. F. Watson Hotel C. L. Skinner Prop
- THE Tavern (At Depot) Benj G. Williams Prop
- Hotel Marietta T. A. Deveny Prop
- Gans House G. G. Gans Prop
- Fairmont Electric Light & Power Co
- The Humphrey Glass Works
- Johns Bros Glass Works
- Ice Plant
- Planing Mill Dickerson Bros. Prop
- Fairmont Machine Works
- Carriage Factory G. E. Amos Prop
- Mt. City Mill Co
- Stone Ware Pottery Rager & Lloyd & Co
- B. & O. R. R. Station
- First Presbyterian Church
- First M. E. Church
- M. P. Church
- Episcopal Church
- Catholic Church
- First Baptist Church
- M. E. South Church
- Baptist Church
- M. P. Church
- M. E. Church
- Christian Church
- A. M. E. Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Fairmont & Palatine, WV from the year 1897.
This historic piece includes many historic Fairmont & Palatine landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1897.
Our team has restored this historic Fairmont & Palatine map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Fairmont & Palatine, WV is available in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Fairmont & Palatine, West Virginia 1897 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.