Garrettsville, Ohio Vintage Map
Historic Garrettsville Landmarks On This Map
- High School
- Public School
- Post Office
- N. Y, P. & O. R. R. Depot
- Marble and Granite Works, Goodsell & Evans, Proprs
- Rake and Handle Manufactory, Collins & Daniels, Proprs
- Pail, Butter Tub and Well Bucket Manuactory, Udall, Tinnan & Co, Proprs
- Cannon House and Connection, S. E. Wadsworth, Propr
- Book and Job Printing Office, Warren Pierce, Propr
- Photograph Parlor, C. M. French, Propr
- The Garretsville Journal, Chas. B Webb, Editor and Proprietor
- Carriage Works
- Saw Mill
- Sucker Rod Factory
- Basket Factory
- Planing Mill
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Masonic Hall
- I. O. O. F. Hall
- Basket Factory, Graham & Spencer, Proprs
- Table Manufactory, Jas. Davidson, Propr
- First National Bank, J. S. Tilden, Cashr
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Garrettsville, OH from the year 1883.
This historic piece includes several recognizable Garrettsville landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1883.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Garrettsville map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This historic historic map of Garrettsville, OH is available in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Garrettsville, Ohio 1883 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.