Jermyn, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Jermyn Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- St. Marys Roman Catholic Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Welsh Congregational Church
- English Baptist Church
- Welsh Baptist Church
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Sweeny House John Mc Laughlin Prop
- Farmers Hotel, F. M. Carpenter Prop
- St George Hotel, John H. Solomon Prop
- Forest House, A. J. Gavin, Prop
- Valley House T. Grier Prop
- Jermyn Grist Mill Swick Vail & Co Prop
- Planing Mill, C. L. Bell Prop
- Casket Works, Miller Williams & Co Limited
- Glen Wood Colliery
- D. & H. C. Co Colliery
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Jermyn, PA from the year 1889.
This vintage piece includes numerous recognizable Jermyn landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1889.
Our team has restored this historic Jermyn map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Jermyn, PA is available in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Jermyn, Pennsylvania 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.